- Please pay dues, if you haven’t already
- Steve continuing transition with Chris.
- Steve requested two officers with signature authority on the account. By unanimous vote officers Tony Scarpino(President) and Steve Keck(Treasurer) would be added to the bank account and Chris Ringer would (former Treasurer) would be removed.
SF Beer Week
Very successful Meetups this beer week. On Feb 11th at the Firestone Walker tap takeover at Gourmet Haus Staudt, we filled a table with members and spilt many of the beers as they were mostly over 10%. Smaller events occurred at Clandestine on the 16th, tasting some of their stronger beers. And on the 17th was ShaKa, where they have added a large new tasting room and two new beers on tap since the club went there for a meeting last year. Lincoln was the winner for showing up to all the events.
- Good interest in the s27 wort buy. The timing sped up to potentially occurring the day of our March 14th meeting. 10 people is the target. Pale Ale wort. I will check if there is a maximum participant and will keep people posted.
- Tony brought up RO water with a plan to make a hazy. Discussion let that most do RO and many use home system. Discussed setups and systems
- Tony brought up the beer stone clogging during his stout brewing. Discussion started about how to clean it, one just bought a new stone instead. Web says boil PBW to clean, followed up with boiling clean water to rinse. Some rinse in starsan
- Citra IPA (Ross)
- 7 year old imperial stout (Charles)
- Left Red Hand Rye Stout (Tony)
Minutes prepared and submitted by Tony Scarpino, acting Secretary